International Centre of the Sisters of St. Joseph

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Mission Effectiveness -- Reflections


Participants were asked to reflect on their experiences during the week. Here are some of their responses--in 4 languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese.


1.  In what way has this experience been significant for you?
En quoi cette experience a-t-elle été importante pour vous?
In che modo questa esperienza è significativa per te?
Como esta experiência foi significativa para você?



Renée

As a teacher of a CSJ-sponsored school, this experience of understanding the charism in this way will help me to live the charism out and to be able to teach the charism more intentionally to my students.



Eric:  Excellent contenu, avec une belle qualité des échanges, malgré les difficultés de communication.














Raj
This experience of sharing with like-minded members has not only energized me but it has provided impetus to work with commitment and dedication. It has made me realize that mine is a small part but an important one in the whole design. To do the best in the situation that God has placed me and to leave the rest in His hands. It is His work and He knows how to complete and obtain the best of results.


Elena

Ho avuto la possibilità di assaporare la missione condiuisa mondiale delle Suore di San Giuseppe; ancora di più ho la consapevolezza di appartenere ad una famiglia dove il mio servizio non è più solo un lavoro, ma una missione.





Marco



Mi ha permesso di avere maggiore conoscenza delle S.S.G. e di addentrarmi nel carisma.






Rossella


I gained a new appreciation of how much closer I am to the Sisters of St. Joseph. I share the same purpose in life, to be in relationship with God and with others. What I did not know is that God is drawing me to them. 





2.  How do you think this experience will affect your life or work?

Comment pensez-vous que cette experience influera sur votre vie ou votre travail?
Come pensi che questa esperienza avrà effetti nella tua vita e nel tuo lavoro?
Como vai afetar sua vida ou trabalho esta experiência?




Two words: "quality relationships." This is a mantra that I will call upon both personally and professionally to live to the best of my ability every moment.




Raj


It has given me the confidence which I required desperately when I started the session. I am not alone, but there are others who are going to give their might and their best. 






Eric:  Cet enseignement sera pour moi une raison encore plus forte pour poursuivre ma mission.


Angelina



Porterò questa esperienza nelle famiglie, soprattutto nella relazione, nel dialogo tra le figlie e tutti, coloro che frequentano le case. 










3.  What is one new (or deeper) insight you gained this week?
Pouvez-vous indiquer l'idée nouvelle ou plus profonde (one nouveau regard) que vous avez retiré de cette semaine?
C'è una nuova (o profonda) intuizione che avete ricevuta in questa settimana?
Qual é uma novo(a) (ou mais profundo) explicaçáo/compreensāo que você recebeu esta semana?



Renée
I loved learning about the 6 attitudes of heart (Core Values) of unity, drawing all into one. These attitudes provide a way for me to live in a spirit of openness and to allow God to work through me. Living in this manner will allow me to see that God is part of every aspect of my life and keeps me focused on God is above all things. This attitude helps me to be open to forgiveness of myself and others and to recognize that God is life-giving in all my hardships and joys in life!! 


Andrea


"Neighbor Helping Neighbor" has been brought to a whole new level for me. The ministry I work for is based on this concept but I think my "neighborhood" just got a little bigger!



Marykutty


The only way of knowing about God is by living through our experience.






Ann Marie



You can't do it alone, you must do it in community. And it is the combined gifts of many that allow wonderful miracles to happen.





Elena
Si, la spiritualità tra le suore si esprime in modo diverso ma le radici sono comuni: si basano su una forte importanza della reazione e un legame indissolubile con il mondo laico con cui le suore interagiscono e tra cui passano "inosservate." Il loro scopo principale è aiutare, servire. Il centro comune deue rimanere l'Eucarestia che di tutti a rende uno.


Rossella
I did not realize the meaning of the word, "gift," that God has given us the gifts so that we can distribute them. I was not aware of my gifts. I always believed what Sr. Dolores said "that we cannot be in union with God if we are not in union with others. We cannot say we love God we also have to love others." I did not realize that God is, in fact, inspiring all of us, that we are part of a movement, a dance, and our desire for a world of love is pushing us to stand and dance so that we are all One in the dance.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Mary Louis Academy -- March 30 - April 2, 2024

      Cathedral                                                                                             Easter Sunday                   ...